The project contributes to the prevention and control of cybercrime and other offences involving electronic evidence, in line with international human rights and rule of law standards and good practices.
Countries covered: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and Tunisia
Its objective is to strengthen legislation and institutional capacities on cybercrime and electronic evidence in the region of the Southern Neighbourhood in line with human rights and rule of law requirements.
Actions in brief
- Review, advice workshops, and online tools on legislation
- Elaboration and dissemination of guidelines
- Tools for public/private and international cooperation
- Policy advice through conferences, workshops, reports
- Development and dissemination of training materials, training of trainers, delivery of training courses (law enforcement and judicial)
- Domestic, regional and international workshopsPrint pdf