The project promotes the harmonisation of safety standards between the EU and Mediterranean partner states.
Countries covered: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, and Tunisia
EASP supports the implementation of the Regional Transport Action Plan 2014-2020 actions related to aviation transport, and notably:
- It assists partner countries towards EU civil aviation safety standards;
- provides expertise on the practical implementation of EU civil aviation safety rules;
- promotes greater mutual awareness and technical contacts between EASA and its Euromed partners, as well as among the partner countries themselves.
Actions in brief
- provides EU expertise on the practical implementation of EU civil aviation safety rules;
- assists partner states towards the civil aviation safety standards of the European Union;
- promotes greater mutual awareness and technical contact between EASA and the partner countries;
- assists in establishing technical contacts between the Mediterranean Partners themselves.
Implementing partner: European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)Print pdf