The global objectives of this call for proposals is to contribute to the improvement of young people's participation in the labour market and to foster their role in the development of their local communities.
The specific objectives of this call for proposals are
- SO 1: To increase young skilled/educated youth participation in the labour market by providing employment and self-employment services and opportunities in growing economic sectors (e.g. ICT-based, green, and creative industries).
- SO 2: Fostering young people’s role in the development of their local communities.
The priorities of this call for proposals are
For SO 1:
- Opportunities for young people to build a sustainable and rewarding career in growing economic sectors
- Improving the quality and efficiency of job training and employment creation
- Offering mentoring and access to enterprise networks
- Forging partnerships for scaling-up investments in youth abilities
For SO 2 : Ideas and actions implemented by college and university students for community development addressing persisting and current challenges or needs related to sustainable development.