The UfM Secretariat invites youth-led organisations, platforms and networks from the Euro-Mediterranean area to send 2-3 members/representatives to participate to the Youth Forum for the Mediterranean.
The selection of participating organisations will be carried out by the UfM Secretariat and the pedagogical team of the Forum according to the following eligibility and selection criteria, to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
– be a youth-led organisation/platform/network active principally in one of the 43 UfM Member States . ;
– have open and ongoing activities and/or projects in one of the three areas tackled by the Forum;
– have background knowledge and experience in international youth work and regional cooperation projects;
– have background knowledge and experience in terms of Euro-Mediterranean policies and of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Eligible organisations should nominate 2 to 3 representatives on the basis of the following eligibility and selection criteria, to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
– have between 18 and 30 years old;
– be able to work and communicate in English;
– play an active role in the initiative/project carried by the sending structure and presented during the Forum, and plan to continue this work in the near future;
– be able to attend the whole duration of the activity
The selection process will seek gender and geographical balance.
Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted, and that due to the large number of applications, individual requests will not be addressed unless those seeking assistance for the application process.