Brussels-based non-key expert to support on an on-going basis the implementation of the communication and visibility work plan of the TESIM project.
Particip has been contracted to implement the project “Facility for the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) cross border cooperation (CBC) programmes at the EU external borders (Technical support to the implementation and management of ENI CBC programmes) ”Service Contract N°: ENPI/2014/344-446”.
The overall objective of the project is to provide technical support to the implementation and management of the 15 ENI CBC Programmes listed in the ENI CBC Programming Document (see table under annex 1).
The project core team includes four key experts (KEs) who, with the support of non-key experts, serve the purposes of this contract set as follows:
Purpose 1: to enable participating countries to manage and implement the ENI CBC Programmes in the most efficient way and to ensure effective cooperation between the Member States and the partner countries;
Purpose 2: to improve the project development and management capacity of organisations eligible to participate in the ENI CBC programmes – such as local and regional authorities, CSOs and other relevant players. These activities should benefit CBC partner countries (including Turkey and the Russian Federation)
Purpose 3: to stimulate coordination not only among ENI CBC programmes but also between ENI CBC programmes and other similar instruments. This would allow for exchanges of best practices among both Programmes and projects and increase the ENI CBC visibility.
Tasks / Outputs
Increasing visibility of ENI CBC :
- Contribution to the update of the TESIM communication strategy and on-going monitoring of its implementation
- Continuous update of the project website
- Management of project social media
- Contribution to the design and content- preparation of monthly e-bulletins
- Pre-production, filming and post-production of a series of videos on ENI CBC
- Contribution to the organisation, delivery and follow-up of the ENI CBC annual conference
- Organisation, delivery and follow-up of ENI CBC-related activities in the framework of the European Week of Regions and Cities
- Organisation, delivery and follow-up of ENI CBC-related activities in the framework of the communication campaigns managed by DG REGIO and which foresee an involvement of ENI CBC programmes
- Support to dissemination activities in CBC Partner Countries
Written guidance and capacity building :
- Contribution to the production and delivery of written guidance and support tools for programme bodies and project beneficiaries on communication and capitalisation issues
- Contribution to the organisation, delivery and follow up of capacity building activities for programme bodies and project beneficiaries on communication and capitalisation issues
Networking activities :
- Contribution to the organisation, preparation of materials, delivery and follow-up of networking events on communication issues
Support to the preparation of NDICI CBC programmes :
- Support to the implementation of the action plan on ENI CBC post 2020, with a particular focus on communication aspects