The European Union Delegation to the State of Israel is looking for a:Secretary (LA3 position) to the Cooperation Sections.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Cooperation Sections, especially the following duties:
- Ensure the effective administrative functioning of both sections i.e., among others: ensure timely registration of the mail and emails, draft replies and ensure follow up; handle telephone calls and enquiries; archive and file office records, ; support the sections in the organisation of their field visits in country and abroad;
- Assist the teams in the preparation and implementation of the external audits and expenditure verifications;
- Contribute to the organisation of external meetings and workshops;
- Organise internal meetings, take and draft minutes, including assisting and providing administrative support to evaluation committees in the framework of procurement procedures;
- Assist the teams in encoding data/uploading documents to internal IT platforms;
- Spot translate short texts/documents from Hebrew into English;
- Replace the Delegation's receptionist in her/his absence, when needed.