SwitchMed is seeking a project manager with experience in the southern Mediterranean to design, organise, coordinate and monitor support activities to entrepreneurs in this region.
The position requires experience in green and/or social entrepreneurship, circular economy or social innovation.
The main tasks are the following:
– Creation of national networks of organizations to support entrepreneurs.
– Development of training and incubation programmes for entrepreneurs.
– Development of programs to support access to finance entrepreneurship and mobilization of national financial actors.
– Management of an online platform that offers methodologies and tools for the green and circular business development.
– Ensure the evaluation of the results of the activities and the impacts of the seconded entrepreneurial projects.
– Carry out training programs for trainers in the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by the center.
– Develop regular missions to beneficiary countries.
– Identification and selection of external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.).
– Ensure presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers.