SCP/RAC is looking for a project manager to be responsible of the correct implementation of the EU-funded STAND Up! project (Sustainable Textile Action for Networking and Development of circular economy business ventures in the Mediterranean) which objective is to enhance scalable, replicable and inclusive circular economy ventures in the Mediterranean by developing an ecosystem of business support, innovation, and technology transfer that will lead to sustainable job creation for youth and women.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Plan and coordinate project actions according to strategies designed by the Steering Committee of the project and ensure the supervision and assistance to other team members, consultants and organizations associated.
- Monitor the progress of the implementation of the project and the key events, observing the work plan, including monitoring the financial resources.
- Mobilize and acquire goods and services to support the project, including the preparation and management of service contracts.
- Manage and supervise the risks initially identified and anticipate possible ones mitigation measures.
- Manage relationships with project partners and the donor and chair them project management meetings.
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge and assist partners in the development of activities.
- Manage the development of training tools and materials for the project.
- Support the administrative management of the project and prepare financial and technical progress reports.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in coordinating and managing EU-funded projects and experience in international cooperation, sustainability development, circular economy or sustainable consumption and production are required.