The UfMS is seeking to incorporate a Project Analyst in the Division of Higher Education and Research at its headquarters in Barcelona from an UfM member state.
Under the supervision of the DSG Advisor, the project analyst will assist colleagues in carrying out the Division’s Work Plan on Higher Education and Research by working on content, events, projects and supporting the improvement of project processes. The position implies transversal support to the Division as well as activities planning, reporting,project monitoring, drafting of documents and communication support.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Secretary General/Advisor, and according to priorities of the Division,he/she will:
- Draft or contribute to the drafting of notes, background papers, talking points, administrative agreements(...)
- Support in the technical preparation and operational follow-up of UfM regional meetings and events(policy dialogue platforms, conferences, seminars, workshops, expert meetings) organizedor co-organized in the sector;
- Back office management to support the Platforms and Working groups on the relevant thematic;
- Contribute to the organization and related tasks of other meetings and events of the Division with partners and external stakeholders;
- Contribute to the production of reports, information and communication tools in the areas of intervention (web news, etc.);
- Assist the Communication Department with regard to messaging and substance when developing material related to the Division ́s activities, initiatives and projects;
- Coordinate the design, content creation and e-mailing of newsletters on Euro-Mediterranean cooperation on the relevant thematic as well as on cross cutting related issue;
- Contribution in technical assistance operations and processes i.e. monitor performance and carry out all aspects of related public procurement process;
- Assist in developing terms of reference for studies/technical assistance missions linked to project;
- Contribute to operational reporting and follow up on sectorial budgetary allocation; In addition, he/she might be asked to:
- Support in planning of activities and scheduling for the Division;
- Assist the Division according to any other additional duties and needs as assigned;