The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to preserving, reinforcing and promoting the Palestinian culture, as part of the preservation of the Palestinian identity, in Palestine and in Europe.
The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals are:
- Support Palestinian cultural operators in developing their capacities;
- Promotion of Palestinian culture in Europe;
- Support to small cultural projects, especially for organizations based in remote and rural areas.
The expected results under this specific objective are:
- Improved management capacity of cultural operators in Palestine.
- Accessible opportunities to Palestinian youth and women for creativity and self-expression through cultural means.
- Enhanced engagement of Palestinian audience, with particular focus on young and female audience, in remote and rural areas in cultural actions.
- Increased participation of Palestinian artists in European festivals and competitions.
- Improved public awareness in Europe about the Palestinian culture and narrative.
The priorities of this call for proposals are:
- Promoting values such as tolerance, respect for diversity, human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- Investing in long-term cultural programmes for the youth.
- Promoting greater civic engagement of women and youth.
- Priority will be given to projects where a Palestinian organisation is the lead applicant.