MED-InA is an European project funded by the ENI CBC MED program, which aims at implementing a "Zero Waste" strategy in 3 municipalities: Irbid in Jordan, La Marsa in Tunisia and the selected municipality within the Ribera Region in Spain by:
- Coaching citizens towards more responsible behaviors;
- Coaching municipalities towards the implementation of "Zero Waste" management plans;
- Coaching circular economy start-ups in the development of local and innovative solutions.
Mission of the expert
E3D-Environnement is a French start-up created in 2009 that has developed a citizen exchange system based on a smart digital platform (GD6D™). It makes it possible to bring about real changes in the behavior of populations on a large scale, whatever their level of motivation at the outset in order to move towards more eco-responsibility. It is a solution at the heart of the problems of the ecological transition. With this device, people are listened and see that they are able to influence the offering services quality being connected to each other on important topics such as water and energy management, waste, mobility, health through food...
In close collaboration with the research teams of E3D-Environnement, you will work within the framework of the MED-INA project to identify brakes and levers for the adoption of environmental behaviour, analyse the uses and concerns of the inhabitants, and contribute to define strategy elements with full knowledge of local socio-cultural context.
- Adapt and test the GD6D™ citizen exchange system to the local socio-cultural context.
- Create and distribute to communication content (gestures, launch letters, posters, targeted communications, collective challenges, newsletters, etc.) adapted to the targeted inhabitants
- Ensure the quality of the contents proposed in the respect of the protocols as part of a continuous improvement (quality control, test of the contents in contact with the inhabitants, etc.)
- Platform configuration (injection of gestures on projects, creation / modification of questions, creation, test and implementation of surveys…)
- Contribute to the writing of scientific reports (data recovery, analysis, writing, presentation) and extension notes on the device and behavioural changes
- Conduct field diagnoses (meet the inhabitants, interview grid / observations, analysis, writing, presentation)
- Contribute to the drafting of the support strategy to facilitate the adoption of pro-environmental behaviours
- Test the mobilization and support strategy for residents with a small sample (N = 100 to 150 households)
- Support the deployment of operations in the field to guarantee the quality of the reception of the inhabitants in the device and a high level of comfort during the accompaniment (mobilization, contribution to the training of the ambassadors / animators and / or the head of team, training materials, etc.)
- Contribute to research and development reflections around the platform and the services offered