The Municipality of Jounieh, Lebanon is hiring a project manager and a communication manager under the strategic project SOLE ("High Energy Efficiency for the Public Stock Buildings in Mediterranean").
Deadline for applications is October, 1st.
Please find below the positions description and requested qualifications.
The main responsibilities of the project manager will be the following:
- Management and supervision of local project activities;
- Reporting and coordination with ANCI Toscana, the lead beneficiary of the project;
- Running internal communication, daily monitoring and risk management.
The main responsibilities of the communication manager will be the following:
- Monitor the implementation of local communication activities according to the projects expected outputs.
- Be the local contact point in relation to the project communication issues.
- Be responsible for reporting communication activities to the project coordinator as regards the progress of project communication activities.
About the SOLE project
The building sector is the largest energy consumer in the Mediterranean area. Most buildings are energy inefficient as lack of interventions over time have led to increasing annual energy consumption and CO2 emissions. SOLE “High Energy Efficiency for the Public Stock Buildings in Mediterranean” aims to foster cost-effective and innovative energy rehabilitations of public buildings.