The EU has established a new support initiative to work with innovative and creative, growth oriented, Lebanese enterprises helping them to increase market share locally and internationally. The programme will offer access to hands-on expertise partnering with to help businesses to develop (or exploit) new innovative ideas, improve competitiveness find and capture, more profitable, market share,here in Lebanon,and/or Internationally. It will directly support enterprises in the Agri-food, Creative/ICT& Healthcare, sectors to grow profitably, and internationalise their operations.
Do you see a new business opportunity which your company could win?
- Need help in developing or adapting your products, services,or processes to beat the competition?
- See opportunity or need help in developing R&D activities or technology development
- Need to grow quickly, effectively & efficiently?
- Want to seize a bigger share of Lebanon’s market?
- Do export markets beckon if only you had in-market support, effective linkages,and networking?
The TAF programme can help!
The TAF programme support, given the perilous state of the Lebanese economy, will focus on those manufacturing and creative enterprises,generating significant local value-add, within the target sectors,which have identified opportunities and whereby rapidly, deploying innovative products or solutions,can substitute for imported products or services or build defendable positions in export markets and which will generate positive impact, on the Lebanese economy, directly and indirectly with TAF programme support.
Selected companies will be assisted to complete, and validate, an agreed Roadmap/Action Plan which will guide the enterprise development route chosen and identify the required skillsets, appropriate intervention modality and timed deployment of the TA resources where most needed strategically.