The EU delegation to Israel offers a post of Information Officer (Strategic Communications) in the Political Section of the Delegation. Upon recruitment, the successful candidate will occupy a specific job function as Information Officer. This job function may change in accordance with the needs of the Delegation.
Functions and duties
The successful candidate will perform the following tasks under the supervision and responsibility of the relevant Head of Section:
• monitor and analyze the trends and developments in the information environment and provide recommendations for improving knowledge of the EU's values, policies and projects based on fact-based information and proactive communication;
• establish and maintain a network of key information-environment experts in Israel, who could support the EU Delegation in its monitoring and awareness raising activities;
• design, implement and coordinate campaigns, local outreach events and communications projects on specific issues and priorities;
• closely cooperate with the EEAS Strategic Communications Task Forces and other sections within the Delegation, EU member state missions in Israel;
• provide support and backup to other staff members of the Press Section.