This call for applications is open for composers, musicians and singers preferably in classical music, jazz and traditional music genres (individuals or groups up to 5 people), aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transportation, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(/ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place latest before 30 November 2021.
The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- A continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, or one multi-destination trip.
- A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times, to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example, the finalisation of a composition through on-site, international collaboration between performers among each other or composers and performers.
- Production oriented residencies: for example, the result of your mobility will be a presentation of a newly created body of work.
- Professional development: for example, you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education.