Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Libya?
The EU Delegation offers a traineeship of 6 months within the Cooperation Section, starting in April 2020. (The EU Delegation to Libya is temporarily relocated to Tunis)
The EU Delegation's Cooperation Section is responsible for supervising the programming, identification/formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of EU-funded programmes and projects in Libya. The section's staff works closely with colleagues in EC headquarters (DG NEAR), external consultants and implementing partners (UN agencies, EU member state agencies, iNGOs) in carrying out this mission. The section also hosts regular coordination meetings with EU member state embassies on cooperation issues and actively participates in broader donor coordination meetings.
- Support the cooperation section in the various phases of the project cycle (programming, identification/formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation);
- Support the section with tendering and contract management, when required;
- Support the cooperation section in the preparation of meetings, participation and note-taking;
- Support the section in the area of visibility and communication: website, social media, publications, preparation of events, etc.;
- Any other tasks, as needed for the smooth functioning of the section.