Are you a young graduate interested in international relations and project management? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation manages projects in Israel?
A traineeship of 6 months within the Operations Section of the EU Delegation to Israel, starting in August 2019.
The Operations Section is in charge of the conception, elaboration, implementation and evaluation of cooperation strategies and programmes in the framework of EU-IL bilateral cooperation, under the authority of the Head of Delegation.
It is responsible for the design of calls for proposals, preparation and management of human rights and democracy projects (funded under the EU's European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR)), Civil society projects as well as peace-related projects (under the EU peace building Initiative).
- Active support to the project officers in their monitoring of projects, including analysing publications and reports, organizing and accompanying field visits of projects (including Taiex workshops)
- Active support to the project officers in the preparation of the new grant and service contracts
- Assist in the organization of EU events and/or consultations with Civil society organisations
- Draft content for key messages, speeches, fact sheets, press releases, digital media reporting and others;
- Contribute to feeding the social media platforms (design of post, research of contents)