Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Egypt.
The EU Delegation offers a traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political Section (Foreign Affairs), starting mid October 2019.
- Monitoring, researching and composing in-depth political analysis of important foreign policy issues pertaining to Egypt.
- Drafting political reports on the latest regional and international affairs concerning Egypt and the League of Arab States.
- Assisting in preparation of high-level visits from EU Headquarters, including input to briefings and agenda.
- Communicating with partners and participating in conferences to broaden knowledge and understanding of key issues.
- Organizing, partaking in, and producing minutes of meetings related to foreign policy at the EU Delegation.