The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the broad-based and inclusive engagement of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) as actors of governance and sustainable development in Jordan.
The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals are:
- Increase the monitoring capacity of public policies by civil society organizations at national and local level in key sectors, such as education, transportation and health.
- Promote CSOs' coordinated actions and engagement with communities and authorities at national and governorate levels.
- Promote gender equality and women's rights in Jordan, with a special focus on eliminating gender-based violence and enhancing women's leadership and participation in public life.
- Increase participation of CSOs in climate-related issues and nature-based approaches.
- Promote youth participation and empowerment in public life through innovative approaches.
The priorities of this call for proposals are:
- Monitoring Capacity of Public Policies by Civil Society Organizations
- Gender Equality and Women Participation
- CSOs' Capacities and Engagement on Climate-Related Issues and Nature-Based Approaches
- Youth Participation and Empowerment