Are you running or working at a micro or small business? Are you looking for training and support during and beyond the coronavirus pandemic?
The EBRD’s Know How Academy offers a free-to-use online learning and advice programme for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
The first course on the Know How Academy is “Know How to...in a Crisis”, a hub where entrepreneurs can receive practical assistance, including training materials and crisis management advice from top industry experts.
Designed to help MSMEs with the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic and other times of crisis, the course has five key modules:
- Crisis Management: Your customers and suppliers
- Crisis Management: Financial management essentials
- Crisis Management: Financing your firm
- Crisis Management: Your staff: your key asset
- Crisis Management: Management and leadership challenges
Each module is available in English, Russian, Arabic, Ukrainian and Turkish, takes only 30 minutes to complete and is free of charge. Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate will be issued.