The management unit of the Support Programme for the implementation of the Algeria-European Union association agreement, managed by the Ministry of Trade and Financed by the European Union, recruits a Counterpart Expert in Institutional Support.
Main missions are:
- to support the beneficiary administrations in the identification of projects.
- to support National Focal Points in the drafting of twinning project fiches as well as the terms of reference for the mobilization of expertise in the relevant fields;
- to collaborate with the experts in the preparation of twinning and TAIEX files;
- to support National Focal Points in the identification of SIGMA actions;
- to follow the missions of expertise in the field;
- to follow the validations of the various missions by the beneficiaries;
- to participate in the preparation of work programs;
- to participate in the writing of activity reports.