Women and Youth are becoming key players within the Mediterranean. Their role as entrepreneurs does not only promote growth, but also enhances employment opportunity across the region. The Committee will identify challenges and opportunities that women and youth entrepreneur face to help BSO identify activities and services tailored to them.
The works of this commission will be an important tool to feed the European Commission on a regular basis on trends and updated country reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identification of the available pertinent structural indicators.
- Analysis of their progress and perspectives;
- Analysis of best practices in terms of promotion of women and youth entrepreneurship to be replicated;
- Producing scenario and projections by 2030, bearing in mind national strategies ofthe target Countries;
- Make clear suggestions for the involved parties and the decision makers, to improve the trend and make it converge with the economies in the Region;
- Preparation of periodical surveys;
- Preparation of a regional factsheet;
- Preparation of a regional thematic paper.