EUBAM Libya in its Headquarters in Tripoli has a high-risk non-family Mission status. For security purposes, Mission Members are obliged to live in restricted areas, where security responsibilities are borne by the Mission.
The Mission is temporarily relocated in Tunisia conditional to the security situation in Libya.
Job Titles/ Vacancy Notices:
- Chief of Staff
- Political Adviser
- Reporting Officer
- Deputy Head of Mission
- Counter-Terrorism Adviser
- Head of Law Enforcement
- Ministry of Interior Reform Adviser (Tripoli Police)
- Legislative Drafting Adviser
- Prosecution Adviser
- Procurement Officer
- Senior Mission Security Officer
- Deputy Senior Mission Security Officer