The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is organising the third symposium on environmental economics and the green transition in advanced and emerging markets on 13-14 June at the EBRD headquarters.
The symposium will provide a platform for researchers and policy makers to discuss new research and to identify areas where further academic and policy-oriented work is needed, such as in, among others:
- The impact of environmental quality on individual productivity, employment, and well-being;
- The impact of climate change on emerging markets;
- The role of governments and firms in fighting climate change;
- Climate change and economic (in)equality across and within countries;
- Greening the financial system.