Aims to assist the implementation of the Regional Transport Action Plan (RTAP) for the Mediterranean 2007-2013, contributing to the establishment of an integrated, efficient, safe and secure transport system in the Mediterranean
Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia
Actions in brief
- Updates infrastructure maps, assembles and analyses transport data and forecasting scenarios for the Mediterranean.
- Monitors implementation of the RTAP in each beneficiary country.
- Conducts pre-feasibility studies.
- Offers technical and logistical support to the Transport Forum, facilitating meetings, conferences and workshops with stakeholders and International Financial Institutions.
- Organises training and information seminars.