Facilitates regional cooperation in the field of transport through capacity building and training measures, as well as the development of transport forecasts and investment appraisals
Countries covered: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
The project aims to facilitate regional cooperation in the field of transport, through capacity building and training measures, the development of transport forecasts and investment appraisals in the region covered by the EU-funded TRACECA programme. It also promotes effective regional transport dialogue among the Partner Countries, as well as between them and the EU.What do you want to do ? New mailCopy
Actions in brief
- Develops a coordinated strategy between countries to strengthen regional transport cooperation.
- Proposes at least two bankable TRACECA originated infrastructure projects with committed IFI investments fund and/or in conjunction with other financial institutions for co-financing arrangements.
- Prepares a "financing and Investment Manual" for operational use and awareness training by the TRACECA Permanent Secretariat and Partner Countries.
- Achieves effective communication and dissemination of activities and results for the TRACECA programme.
- Helps introduce a forecasting model easily useable by TRACECA countries.