The project aims to improve and harmonise the production of statistical data in the Eastern Partner countries by aligning them with European standards, thereby enhancing the political decision-making based on the statistical instrument.
The project’s specific objectives are:
- To empower users including policy-makers, civil society and social partners in using statistical information in an educated and informed way;
- To improve the availability of good quality statistics for all groups of users;
- To strengthen the professional independence and institutional capacity of the National Statistical Institutes.
Actions in brief
The main activities are:
- provision of technical assistance by European experts,
- preparation and implementation of surveys,
- organisation of meetings, seminars, workshops and trainings,
- production of statistical publications for the region.
The project is managed by Eurostat.Print pdf