The project, implemented by the Council of European Energy Regulators (CEER), is part of the wider EU4Energy Phase II (2021-2024) programme, which aims to foster the low carbon and clean energy transition in the six Eastern partner countries. Covering three components of EU4Energy Phase II, the CEER will assist Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus to further develop strategic thinking, planning and adoption of EU best practices, support the implementation of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) in Armenia, and promote regional cooperation, as well as raising the visibility of the EU4Energy programme’s actions and impact in all six EaP countries.
- Developing strategic thinking, planning and adoption of EU Best Practices;
- Supporting CEPA implementation in Armenia;
- Promoting regional cooperation among EaP countries;
- Raising the visibility of the EU4Energy programme’s actions and impact in all EaP countries.
Actions in brief
- Assessment reports
- Capacity building activities / trainings
- Development of legal acts/policy guidelines /gap analyses / policy recommendations
- Regional cooperation activities
- Visibility and communication activities in the region