This grant scheme (Component 2 of the EU4Youth programme) aims at enhancing educational and employment opportunities for young people, particularly addressing disadvantaged youth and challenges faced in youth entrepreneurship.
As a result of the 1st call for proposal, 6 projects have been chosen. The second call for proposals has added 4 more projects built on the existing Grant Scheme, under Component 2, but placing a greater focus on social entrepreneurship.
The objectives of the grant scheme aim to:
- Increase educational and training opportunities, and improve employment perspectives for vulnerable and disadvantaged young people;
- Support capacity building projects addressing educational and training opportunities for youth, with dedicated activities for disadvantaged youth, access to finance, employability, accessibility to labour markets;
- Support creative young people to bring their entrepreneurial ideas to maturity;
- Support leaders in the education field, who offer quality education to young people, including those from the most disadvantaged families and areas;
- Focus on economic sectors with higher appeal to youth – i.e. innovation & IT, creative industries, green economy, and social entrepreneurship.
Actions in brief
The following regional projects are funded under EU4Youth Component 2:Print pdf