This training course will take place in Bansko, Bulgaria between 10th to 17th June 2019. The overall aim of the project is to equip youth workers with the needed tools, knowledge, information, competences and attitudes to counter hate speech and work with young people using non formal and human rights education.
The project objectives are:
- to encourage cooperation in the youth field and raise the capacity of the youth organizations from program and partner countries to do more initiatives and projects in the field of human rights and anti-hate
- to encourage media literacy and knowledge among youth workers to combat cyberbullying
- to introduce the youth workers with the No hate speech Movement and its tools and resources- Bookmarks, Compass, WE can handbooks
- to promote social activism against hate speech on European level
- reducing the risk of radicalization of young people by investing in training youth workers and increasing human rights initiatives