Whether your civil society organisation is implementing an EU project in one of the Eastern Partnership countries or in several, our EU-funded Project is now able to support you with a variety of webinars, as well as a help desk where you can ask any burning questions you might have!
The aim is to provide you with targeted support on specific issues you may be facing while implementing your projects. Given the different level of expertise and capacity, our Project will organise consultations with some bilateral grantees in early November to identify your specific needs for the upcoming webinars.
Our webinars are likely to cover issues such as:
- Better reporting for the EU;
- Financial / contractual aspects in EU grant management;
- Media relations and public outreach;
- Using online and new media technologies for organizational management and communication;
- Monitoring and evaluation of public policies;
- Participation in legislative processes;
- Communication and negotiations, particularly in the context of advocacy and fundraising;
- International funding opportunities for CSOs.
In the meantime, you have the possibility to attend the first webinar scheduled for the 29th of October 2019 at 14:00 Brussels time. The webinar will last between 60 and 90 minutes and will focus on better reporting on impact. In case you are interested to attend you are invited to send an email to the following helpdesk address to confirm your interest before the 28th of October at noon Brussels time: firstname.lastname@example.org. All webinars will be held in English!
We aim to organise around 12 webinars for civil society organisations from now until November 2020, so please keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for opportunities!