Visegrad scholarships support Masters and post-Masters (PhD/postdoc) study/research stays at accredited universities/institutes in V4 region, as well as in the Western Balkans and Eastern Partnership countries.
Eligible applicants (Incoming scheme):
Western Balkans countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia,
Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
Applicants from these countries can apply for up to 4 semesters (MA level) or 2 semesters (PhD/postdoc) at accredited universities/institutes in V4 countries.
Eligible applicants (Outgoing/Intra-V4 schemes):
Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia
Applicants from V4 countries can apply for up to 4 semesters (MA level) or 2 semesters (PhD/postdoc) at accredited universities/institutes in V4 countries (Intra-Visegrad scheme), and in Western Balkan and Eastern Partnershipcountries (Outgoing scheme).
- min. study period is 1 semester, max. 4 semesters for Masters, or 2 semesters for post-Masters
- having concluded at least 4 university semesters when applying, 6 semesters (equivalent of BA degree program) when starting the scholarship
- obligation to be enrolled in full-time Master or post-Master study/research
- the country of residence and the country of previous studies must differ from the country of intended study/research to be covered from Visegrad scholarship
- €2,300/semester for the scholar + €1,500/semester for the host
- possibility to apply for a separate travel grant, if residing further than 1,500 km from the host university