National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) in Azerbaijan announces the following vacancy for its office in Baku.
Title: Office assistant
Location: Baku office.
Duration:1 year, renewable (3 months probation period)
Deadline for Applications: 25th November 2018
Description of the post:
The Erasmus+ Office Programme Assistant assists the Director of National Erasmus+ Office in all aspects of program's activity. The Programme assistant works as the same time as the Receptionist. Provides the Erasmus+ office with the necessary administrative support to conduct normal daily work. The Assistant is answering the telephone, greeting, directing and providing program related information to visitors, sending mail, faxes and e-mail, maintaining files, and carrying out other administrative duties. Additional responsibilities include communication with students and potential beneficiaries and informing them about opportunities within the programme.
Program's assistant will:
- Assist Director with all work related correspondence
- Responds to phone calls, takes messages for Director sends them by e-mail when necessary
- Meet with individuals and organizations related to program
- Providing all necessary information related to program activities (handing out information packages, brochures)
- Arranges travel and hotel reservation through the travel agency
- Travel to regions for long time. International travels as necessary
- Organize Round tables, Seminars and Meetings with students and other beneficiaries
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum requirements for the post
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and Russian, excellent written and spoken English
- University degree
- At least 2 years' work experience in international organizations
- Excellent computer skills: word processing, database and spreadsheet systems
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and meet deadlines
For more information on the programme: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/node_en