National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) in Azerbaijan announces the following vacancy for its office in Baku.
Location: Baku office.
Duration:1 year, renewable (3 months probation period)
Deadline for Applications: 25th November 2018
- Create ad-hoc reports for various office needs
- Make payments as necessary
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Other duties as required
- A university degree in accounting.
- Minimum Two years’ professional experience in Azerbaijan
- Three years’ experience (at least) in managing the financial management at international institutions familiar with managing the finance and the procurement system and guidelines of the EU.
- Proficiency English and Azerbaijani (written and spoken).
- Interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet
For more information on the programme: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/node_en