- Communication officer (Closing date: 19 August 2019)
- Programme Manager (Closing date: 26 August 2019)
- Project Assistant (Closing date: 26 August)
About the Project in brief:
The Joint Project "European Union and Council of Europe working together to strengthening protection of human rights in Ukraine”, consists of three components:
- European Union and Council of Europe working together to support freedom of media in Ukraine;
- European Union and Council of Europe working together to strengthen the Ombudsperson’s capacity to protect human rights;
- European Union and Council of Europe working together to Support the Prison Reform in Ukraine.
The Project purpose is to support the alignment of the national legislation and practice in Ukraine with European standards in the areas of media freedom and human rights protection.
The Project's specific objectives, implemented through three project components, are as follows:
- to support securing independence of the public broadcasting, improving safety of journalists; enhancing access to public information and personal data protection;
- to strengthen the Ombudsperson’s institutional capacity in preventing human rights violations and data protection;
- to promote human rights-compliant management of prisons as well as further development of a rehabilitative approach to offenders.