The project ‘Promotion of energy efficiency and implementation of the EU Directive on Energy Efficiency in Ukraine’ has announced a call for applications for cities and united territorial communities in Ukraine. Thanks to the German and Swiss governments, a total of 32 cities and united territorial communities across the country have the opportunity to become partners of the project and receive support in implementing municipal energy management.
The project partners will receive help in the form of training events, individual consultations and regular support visits. They will learn how to be more energy efficient and save budget costs on energy by receiving technical and organisational support in the following areas:
- implementing municipal energy management;
- creating and improving organisational structures and processes;
- implementing strategic energy planning in the most active cities;
- contributing to urban investment events to increase energy efficiency;
- improving donor coordination and communication, raising awareness.
How to become a partner?
Interested participants are invited to read the application details and send their application form by 6 November. The project is open to cities and united territorial communities that have at least 20 public buildings owned (or operated) by the city/community and a population between 45,000 and 200,000 (small deviations are allowed).
Find out more