Rules of the Competition
- The competition is open to all students from the universities of the Eastern Partnership countries
- The students should have a citizenship of one of the Eastern Partnership countries
- All essays should be written in English
- Only one entry per applicant can be submitted
- Essays must be presented in the MS Word (.doc or .docx.) or the PDF (.pdf) format
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Spacing: single
- Number of words per essay: between 5,000 and 6,000 (ca. 10 to 12 pages, A4 format)
One winner from every Eastern Partnership country will be announced on April 30, 2019.
The winners will be invited to one of the 2019 high-level political events organized on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership. The winners will also be granted honorary congratulation letters by the Minister of the Republic of Lithuania and the Minister of the Republic of Poland. For further information, please contact the Lithuanian and Polish Embassies in Eastern Partnership countries respectively.