The new Online Course ‘Storytelling for Civil Society’ created by the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility will help you better communicate about your projects and engage more people by using storytelling techniques.
Who is the course for?
- Civil society leaders / project leaders / communication managers working in civil society organisations from the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine)
- Civil society activists and volunteers from the Eastern Partnership countries
- Social start-up leaders and social entrepreneurs, etc. from the Eastern Partnership countries
What will I achieve by taking the course?
- You will better understand why stories are the most powerful communication tool
- You will be able to convert some of your messages into powerful stories
- You will be able to successfully create and shape your own stories
- You will learn how to shift your audience’s perceptions about your messages
- You will know how to broadcast your stories more widely and convincingly