21-27 October 2019 | Madrid, Spain
The "Play for Human Rights!" Campaign. Spain impact" project aims to train young sports workers to use human rights education (HRE) in complex with grassroots sports activities for resolving youth problems.
- To provide educational and mentors support for grassroots sport & HRE Youth Coaches;
- To develop awareness and basic competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) of participants in human rights education, peacebuilding, intercultural learning and dialogue;
- To enable participants to share personal successful sport & social practices and learning strategies in a positive and safe atmosphere of living and learning together;
- To increase project management skills of participants;
- To motivate and support participants in their role as multipliers and peer leaders in peacebuilding activities using grassroots sport & HRE with young people, encouraging them to implement follow-up initiatives;
- To develop an international network of grassroots sport & HRE Youth Coaches using ICT;
- To develop Video tutorials with solutions for organizing public festivals of grassroots sport & HRE;
- To revise and strengthen the professional profile of the teaching professions;
- To promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.