The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility is pleased to announce the second set for their online storytelling course, Storytelling for Civil Society, which will help you talk about your projects and attract more people using different storytelling techniques.
Who is this course for?
- Civil society leaders / project managers / public relations managers working in civil society organizations in the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine);
- Civil society activists and volunteers from Eastern Partnership countries;
- Leaders of social startups and social entrepreneurs from Eastern Partnership countries.
What will this course give you?
- You will better understand why stories are the most powerful communication tool;
- You will be able to translate the ideas and messages of your organization into the format of exciting stories;
- You will be able to successfully create and shape your own stories;
- You will learn how to change the audience perception of your posts;
- You will know how to spread your stories more widely and convincingly.