On the 28th–30th of August 2019 (arrivals on the 27th of August), about 40 participants will come together in Tallinn to meet media experts, learn about Media and Information Literacy, share ideas and experiences and develop their ideas for real projects that could make a difference! Participants will "hack MIL" and come up with useful, practical and creative project ideas and concepts on MIL. Those with existing ideas can further develop their concepts and project plans to increase the chances of funding. The programme is being developed together with National Agencies, Erasmus+ advisors, Media and Information Literacy experts.
The goals of the Project Lab is to inspire each other, introduce what is MIL, showcase creative and interesting projects and to support and encourage the start of quality projects.
What we will do?
- Discuss with experts and media professionals
- Learn more about Media and Information
- Brainstorm and develop project ideas and concepts
- Get support and consultation for project planning, funding, communication, etc.
- Learn about inspirational practices and meet other "doers" in the field
- Get things going! This is your possibility to start your project and make critical thinking great again!