Erasmus+ youth mobility, training course for youth workers regarding the topic of Social Entrepreneurship, 21-29 November, 2019, in Bakuriani, Georgia.
- To promote the knowledge about social entrepreneurship and its potential benefits for young people at risk of exclusion from labor market.
- To explore and discuss the challenges and solutions connected to work with young people who struggle to find a job.
- To get to know best practices of successful social entrepreneurship that reduced the Unemployment level and to provide participants with inspiration in the field.
- To popularize entrepreneurship among young people by stimulating resourcefulness and creativity;
- To equip youth-workers and then youth organizations with, tools, methodologies, and techniques to develop projects on the promotion of social entrepreneurship;
- Creating networking among young people of European Union and Eastern Partnership Countries.