The training course "Human Rights Education with Mixed Ability Groups" which will take place in Riga, Latvia from 1-12 November 2019 is a training course for professional development of youth workers, educators and leaders of educational programmes who would like to organize educational projects, programmes and activities with mixed ability groups through human rights education.
During the Training Course participants will discover:
How to run mixed ability inclusive youth educational activities and projects based on Human Rights Education and non-formal learning approach;
- The values, principles, concepts and methods of human rights education;
- The principles of development and running of educational programmes within Human rights education field;
- Quality and particularities of human rights education activity with mixed ability groups of young people;
- What is the experiential learning cycle;
- Effective tips and hints on how to make HRE inclusive
- The levels of responsibility working in activities and projects with youth groups of mixed ability nature;
- Effective tools and instruments of inclusive youth worker and educator;
- The realities and best practices of youth educational activities and projects in EU, Eastern Partnership region and Russia;
- The recognition of youth work, Youthpass and different learning instruments, youth worker's competences and assessment.
ATTENTION! The working language is Russian! This is a course for professional development of youth workers, educators and youth leaders who would like to organise educational projects and programmes with mixed ability groups using Human Rights Education.