Are you an innovative startup or SME and want to access international markets? You can now apply for a EUR 60,000 grant under Horizon 2020 to test the viability and feasibility of your innovation. All you need is to submit your application for the call until May 31, 2019.
Who can apply?
- SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world.
- The beneficiary has to be an “enterprise” (business corporation, cooperative) engaged in an economic activity (selling products or providing services on the market at a given price). Newly established enterprises (start-up companies) or companies without economic activity (but expecting to enter soon into the market) may also qualify as SMEs.
- Self-employed, partnerships and associations or any other entity different from the above mentioned will not be eligible.
- The beneficiary must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country and meet financial viability criteria specified in INNOWWIDE guidelines
- The beneficiary must commit to establish project financial accounts and to report to the INNOWWIDE consortia of the execution and the results of the VAP.