The training workshop on Gender Sensitization in Greening the National Industry in Belarus will take place on 10-11 December 2020 from 10:00–14:00 (Minsk time). Russian interpretation will be provided.
Training objectives, expected outputs, and outcomes
Training objectives are to:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of project staff, partners and other stakeholders on gender equality and the empowerment of women
- Develop the gender sensitivity of the participants
- Identify gender mainstreaming opportunities into RECP and Circular Economy practices
- Build up skills on gender analysis, gender mainstreaming, and the implementation of gender specific activities
- Explore the benefits of gender mainstreaming for project partners, especially private companies