Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Armenia?
What we offer?
2 traineeships of up to 6 months within the political Section of the EU Delegation to Armenia, starting in June 2019 and in December 2019.
- Contribute to political and economic reporting and analysis (in English);
- Attend meetings, conferences, seminars and write summary reports;
- Independently execute tasks;
- Do research on various topics, translate from /into English-Armenian (applies to Armenian applicants only)
- Liaise with third parties under the supervision of the Head of Section and the Political Officer
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Good working knowledge of Russian would be a strong asset