Evaluation seminar of Erasmus+ Youth and the Solidarity Corps projects realised in cooperation between Programme/Participating countries as well as Eastern Partnership countries and Russia.
The seminar will take place in Warsaw, Poland from 16-18 October 2019.
Main aim of the seminar is to promote the QUALITY of youth projects implemented in cooperation with Eastern Europe and the Caucasus.
The seminar objectives are:
- to collect, highlight and disseminate good practices;
- to discuss challenges and share experiences;
- to prepare recommendations for the future EU youth programmes.
The seminar will bring together 40 participants (ca. 20 from Programme/ Participating countries and ca. 20 from Eastern Europe and the Caucasus). Participants should be youth workers/youth leaders/project managers:
- who have mandate from their organisation to take part in the activity;
- who have experience in coordinating Erasmus+ Youth and/or European Solidarity Corps projects in cooperation between Programme/Participating countries, Eastern Partnership countries and Russia;
- who are motivated to promote quality in youth projects;
- who are able to communicate in English.