Project “Support to Economic Development at the Local Level in the Republic of Belarus”, funded by the European Union and implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in partnership with the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus, announced the Call for proposals for initiatives aimed at developing the infrastructure for supporting entrepreneurship (hereinafter - the Call for proposals) with a total indicative budget of $ 1.320 million.
The purpose of the Call for proposals is to support initiatives aimed at developing the infrastructure for supporting micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the pilot districts of the Project.
Applications for the Call for proposals are accepted for the further implementation of initiatives in 12 pilot districts of the country:
- Bjaroza and Kobrin districts in Brest region;
- Braslaŭ and Orša districts in Viciebsk region;
- Bragin, Žlobin and Chojniki districts in Homieĺ region;
- Lida district in Hrodna region;
- Barysaŭ and Maladzečna districts in Minsk region;
- Bychaŭ and Kličaŭ in Mahilioŭ region.