Call for young professionals and postgraduate students! Applications for 2018 Energy Community Summer School are now open!
Highly motivated postgraduate students (masters or PhD), researchers from all energy-related disciplines, young professionals from governmental institutions, companies, think tanks and NGOs who are interested are invited to apply online by 31 March 2018.
Apply today and get the chance to gain an understanding of energy sectors in their full complexity and the challenges of energy transition. Join an international network of summer school alumni.
- Venue: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Ruđera Boškovića b.b. 21000 Split, Croatia
- Date: 25 August to 1 September 2018
- Duration: 1 week
- Organizer: Energy Community Secretariat
- Credits: 3 ECTS (for masters students)
- Application deadline: online only, by 31 March 2018
- Fees: No tuition fee is required