The Energy Charter Secretariat, a Brussels-based international organisation responsible for facilitating the implementation of the Energy Charter Treaty, has announced a new vacancy for a Temporary Energy Efficiency Coordinator.
The successful candidate should have:
- a degree in economics or energy engineering;
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- good oral and written communications skills;
- excellent knowledge and proven drafting ability in English.
The Temporary Energy Efficiency Coordinator will be responsible for:
- following and monitoring developments in Contracting Parties and Observer States related to sustainable energy policy and energy efficiency;
- assisting Energy Efficiency experts in tracking countries’ progress and preparing country reports on energy efficiency;
- providing information to countries and facilitating the exchange best practices related to energy efficiency and energy transition;
- assisting in research activities of Energy Efficiency experts, secondees and fellows assigned to the Energy Charter Secretariat;
- assisting in organising expert consultations, seminars, trainings and workshops.
Find out more